After School Program Information
BGC Yarmouth would like to welcome you to our After School Program for the 2021-2022 school year. We are looking forward to some fun times over the next 12 months.
We wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of certain information, so please take the time to read this notice:
- After School hours are from the time of school dismissal to 5:30. Please note that pick-ups after 5:30 are subject to a late fee.
- Care will be provided on CLT Days (early dismissal). On these days parents are charged an extra $3.00 for the time difference.
- Snacks are provided daily.
- Children spend a minimum of 75% of the time in After School outside. Please make sure your child is dressed for the weather.
- Each September, a supply fee of $15.00 is charged for the year. This is to help cover the costs of all the extra items we need to purchase.
- If you have not already done so, please accept the email for the HIMAMA App. This app will let you communicate with the after school staff and see things your child is doing. This is also the way we send out our menu, monthly newsletters and any other important information.
- Bills will be sent out the first week of the month and are due by the 20th of each month. No payment of any kind can be made directly at any of the after school programs. Payments can be made via debit or credit at either our Bond Street or NSCC Burridge Day Care Centres, or via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org password: daycare. We do NOT accept CASH.
- Any outstanding invoices after the 20th of the month will be charged a $5.00 a day late fee. Invoices that are still outstanding at the end of the month could result in the suspension of your child’s seat. We know that sometimes unexpected things happen. To avoid late fees, please contact Kim at 902-742-9103 to make prior payment arrangements.
We will not be providing care on in-service days at the school locations. However, we will provide care at our BGC Yarmouth Centennial location on these days. Parents must pre-register and pre-pay for these days, and no refunds will be issued. We have a limited space of 80 children on these days. Parents can register by emailing Nicole at email@example.com. Once confirmation is received, she will give you details on payments.
Parents can pre-register for the following dates at this time;
– September 24
– October 22
– November 25
– December 2
– December 22 & 23
The cost per day is $32.00, morning and afternoon snacks are provided as well as lunch.
The following is a list of staff for each after school site:
– Plymouth – Alicia Jacquard & Thomas Surette
– Yarmouth Elementary – Julie Boyd, Brittany Jacquard, Caleb d’Entremont, Nancy Goodwin-Goreham, & Jessica Hurlburt
– Meadowfields – Bailey Boudreau, Jennifer LeBlanc, Ashlynd Fitzgerald & Jenny Surette
– Nicole LeBlanc (firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-742-9103) is the Director for Plymouth and Yarmouth Elementary
– Amanda Haley (email@example.com or 902-742-0749) is the Director for Meadowfields